Thursday, July 27, 2006

Yum, Baaaa, Beep Beep, and WAAAAH!


Yum, Baaaa, Beep Beep, and WAAAAH! Those are some of the recent sounds I've heard. Let me start by saying YUM! S'mores are very, very yummy! I especially like the gooey, chocolate inside. They sure did make my hands all messy but they were ohhhh soooo good! Things like sticks, grass, and dirt sure stuck to me. My mama helped me clean my hands though. Me, mama, dada, and the doggies sat outside and enjoyed our new backyard. It is so big and we have a special play for a fire. Don't tell anyone...but I even shared a piece of my graham cracker with Zeb and Jessi.










We also went to the fair with my friend Claudia. Claudia and I got to see all the animals up close! I saw cows, horses, goats, sheep, pigs, chickens, bunnies, and even a donkey! I learned that pigs are really ugly and I didn't like them very much. Actually, I was pretty scared and didn't get too close to them. I did really like the other animals though. The horse I have at home isn't as big as the horse that was at the fair. They were really big! I can make all the sounds that the animals do. I have a pretty good BAAAAAAAA. Here is me being brave and petting a goat.

While we were at the fair we also got to go on rides! This was my first time going on a ride, but I wasn't scared (I think my mommy was though). We rode the elephants first and then we went on the cars - Beep! Beep! We had a really great time and I smiled the whole ride. I hated to get off. Mommy says we are going to go to the fair again soon!


Next, we went and visited baby Noah! He is soooo cute. Olivia has a new baby brother and he was only 2 weeks old when I met him. All he did was sleep and eat. Sometimes he would go WAAAHH! and I didn't like that. I would tell mama the baby was sad. I am glad he has such a good mommy though. She would take care of him and make him happy. I wonder if I cried like that when I was a baby? My mama says I cried a lot...but I don't believe it. How could I had been anything less than an angel? Anyway, Noah is really cute and I had lots of fun with Olivia. We played a butterfly game, went to the park, and swam in her pool. I hope to see them again soon.

No comments: