A blog about the mischievous Megan Rae born August 25, 2004. Curly haired, wide-eyed explorer and her busy world.
Friday, October 13, 2006
Jump! *giggle*
It's FALL and the leaves are falling! Mommy says it is ok for all the leaves leave their trees so that they can come back again next year. I tried to catch them in the air as they would fall...I wasn't too good at that. Instead, I helped Mommy rake the leaves in our yard into a huge pile. Then I would ruuuuuun and JUMP! It made me laugh! I would also take my toys and hide them in the leaf pile. It was hard to find them. I would have to spread all the leaves out and look really hard! After we were all done, Daddy came home and burned the leaves. I pouted because I was sad to see my leaf pile go. It was fun!
1 comment:
I love these photos, Raelynn!
Post a Comment