Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Long time no post....

Yep, my mommy is slacking. She hasn't been typing in my blog for me. We have been pretty busy around here. Mommy and daddy are both working hard and I am keeping them very busy (and ready for bed at night). Lately, I have been a walking head full of words. I talk about anything and everything and like to repeat myself over, and over, and over and over and over and over...well, you get the point! I just like talking! It is fun! I can say my ABCs pretty well...sometimes all the way through. I always get a little confused when I get to Q. I can count to 12 and am working to get to 15. I know all my colors and shapes (triangle, circle, square, star, diamond). I'll be ready for school in no time! Even though I have a feeling my mommy isn't in any rush to get rid of me!

For Thanksgiving we traveled up to Alpena to visit family. I got to see my Grandpa, Gammy, Papa, and many aunts, uncles, and cousins. I was a busy little girl ...I probably got all that extra energy from the extra cookies everyone kept feeding me! Here are some pictures of me from around Thanksgiving...

Almost 27 months old...

My almost 27 months old face... At Gammy's and Papa's house feeding birds.
Me and my cousin Brandon...
Helping Papa...
Cuddling with Grandpa...
Playing cards with "Mimi"
They teach us early in this family...
Dancing to the snowman that plays the piano...

No comments: