Tuesday, December 26, 2006

All these - FOR ME!?

The night before Christmas I wrote a note to Santa and put out milk and cookies for him. I insisted on chocolate milk - that's the good stuff! I was so excited, it took me awhile to fall asleep in my bed. The next morning I woke up and my eyes got so big when I walked into the living room! Look at all my presents! I must had been extra good this year!

Where do I start?!

Opening my first Christmas present very patiently...

This is a BIG one! It was a basketball hoop from Grandpa!

This one looks fun!

HAPPY FEET! I love penguins!

A lego table too!

My BIGGEST present - My train table! I LOVE IT!


For Christmas this year I also got some nice clothes, a laptop computer, playdough toys, and lots of stocking stuffers! I can't stop playing with all my news toys! Thank you Santa!!!

No comments: