We have had LOTS of snow at my house this winter. Before we left for Texas, Daddy and I actually ate lunch on our deck because it was such a nice, mild winter day. After we got back from Texas there has only been snow, snow, and more snow. I can't say I don't like it -- we have lots of fun in it! I especially like taking Jessi and Zeb to the hills and going sledding. The weather has been too cold to do that lately (-15 my Mommy says, is that cold?). But on the 'warmer' days (20+ degrees) we get out and enjoy the fluffy white stuff. I like it!!!
Daddy and me enjoying a rare December day...

Daddy and me now - enjoying a true winter day!
Look really close - I'm at the top!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
1 comment:
WOW Mega... where did you go sledding at... it looks like a lot of fun. When it gets warmer our mommies will have to take us there together!!!
Love,
Claudia
Post a Comment