Looking mature for a 30 month old
Monday, March 12, 2007
I'm growing - 30 months old!
I hit the big 3-0! Can you believe it!? I'm 30 months old now! At a recent doctor appointment, I weighed 28 lbs and measured 34 inches tall! I'm doing so many news things. Mostly I like to talk and using new words. Talking is my favorite hobby right now. I do it from the moment I get up until the moment I go to bed. Speaking of bed, I don't like naps very much. I wish mommy would stop making me take those silly things. Maybe I can convince her I just don't need 'em! I'm also a big girl who is potty trained now! I wear a 'night-night' pull-up for naps and bedtime but I like to use the potty like a big girl. Being a big girl means COOL undies! I even have Happy Feet undies! I know all my colors but brown, black, and purple. When I see black, I just say "Jessi" because that is the color of Jessi. I keep forgetting to call it black! I can count to 13 and babble a whole lot of numbers until I get to 20 but I've never made it there in order yet. I know my ABCs and I love singing! I sing and sing and sing all day! I really love Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star! Gotta love the classics! Here are some pictures of me as a 30 month old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment