Monday, September 03, 2007

I'm a BIG SISTER!!!!

I have a baby brother now!!! He was born on August 30th at 12:39 AM and weighed 8 lbs. 2 oz, 20 1/2 inches long! I was so excited to meet him. I could barely contain myself when Daddy came to get me that morning. He brought the camera home and showed me pictures of my new baby brother. I headed to the door right away (still in my pajamas) and told him let's go! I didn't care about taking a bath, eating, or anything else, I just wanted to see my baby brother, Evan! When we arrived at the hospital, my eyes got really big and my voice got all squeaky. I was so excited to see him, I almost started crying. He is so cute! He cries and sleeps a lot right now, but Mommy said that is what babies do. I've been helping my Mommy change diapers, give him baths, and hold him. I'm trying to be a good big sister because he is very special to me. YAY!!!!!!!! I'm a big sister now!!!

No comments: