Friday, November 23, 2007

Crazy for Crazy Bounce!

I have a case of the crazzies lately. Mom says it is because I'm inside so much more than I was during the summer. I don't get as much time to run my legs and breath in all that fresh air! Since the days are getting colder and I'm getting more antsy, Mom and Dad decided to take me to Crazy Bounce. Crazy Bounce is a really cool place filled with a whole bunch of inflatable toys! I get to jump, slide, and RUN all over! We had a great time!

Where we going?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh ya! Crazy Bounce!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Playing with Daddy
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More Playing
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sliding
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More Sliding
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ball Pit
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Bungee Run
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Climbing
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But, wait - where's Mom and Evan?

Mom and Evan patiently watch me play. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

EC said...

Wow, that place looks amazing!

Wonder if there is anything like it close to here..