A blog about the mischievous Megan Rae born August 25, 2004. Curly haired, wide-eyed explorer and her busy world.
Friday, November 23, 2007
Open the boxes!
Let's decorate!!! The day after Thanksgiving - we did a little shopping - crazy Mommy! But then we came home and decorated!!! Mommy stayed home with Evan while Daddy and I went to cut down our Christmas tree. I helped him pick it out and saw it down! After we came home, I had so much fun helping Mom decorate. Here are some shots of us setting the Christmas spirit! I'm so excited!
3 comments:
Wow...you are too good! Already have the Christmas tree up! I'll be doing that this weekend!
Meghan looks great! Love that plane and the bouncy place! Looked like lots of fun!
Decorating the tree, how fun!
Sooo pretty!!! Love your tree!!! We always have hot choc while we decorate too! Too fun!
Jennifer
Post a Comment