Monday, December 03, 2007

Being thankful too!

As I get older, I am more understanding that Christmas isn't just about gifts. However, I can't help but get excited when is see a present for ME! That is my age and stage. ;) Mommy tells me how thankful I should be for everything I have. Look at my face as I opened some early Christmas gifts from one of my moms friends (Jennifer). I think I look pretty thankful! I was so excited to get them and my baby brother go a very special ornament too!

P.S. can you tell by my red cheeks that it is cold here in Michigan! I had just been outdoors helping Daddy rake up the last of our leaves before our snow storm came!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: