A blog about the mischievous Megan Rae born August 25, 2004. Curly haired, wide-eyed explorer and her busy world.
Catching up..I can't get over how cute Megan is! Those curls, those big brown eyes- adorable! I hope Abby is half as cute when she's bigger. =)How cool that she's starting soccer! I didn't start till I was 7, but stuck with it for a long time (through high school) and LOVED it.I'm going to PM you- I have a question for you.
Post a Comment
1 comment:
Catching up..
I can't get over how cute Megan is! Those curls, those big brown eyes- adorable! I hope Abby is half as cute when she's bigger. =)
How cool that she's starting soccer! I didn't start till I was 7, but stuck with it for a long time (through high school) and LOVED it.
I'm going to PM you- I have a question for you.
Post a Comment