Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Explorer Megan

I'm really into the "WHY?" phase lately. I want to know how everything works, why it works that way, and what exactly makes it work. I love to learn about animals - what they eat, how they grow, and where they live. I like to know more about time keeping - so I keep a calendar. I know the days of the week and I'm learning the months in the year. I can even add my own date every day without help! This helps me reconigze numbers like 27! Mommy is proud! I'm as curious as they come and Mommy thinks that my drive to learn and discover will lead me to great things one day...for now, I just like when my shovel leads me to a new batch of unearthed worms or a new seed to plant!

IMG_5511aweb

1 comment:

Amber & Josh said...

I love how you seem to capture the "moment" and how you somehow always seem to get the perfect photo! They are beautiful, I really like your family one a post down or two .... very cute! :o)