I had a blast celebrating my 2nd birthday!
I had a Care Bear party and got to eat a special Care Bear cake and Care Bear cupcakes - made especially just for me by my mommy (and a little help from Claudia's Mommy Jenn *wink wink*).

Look at me - I'm such a big girl!
My special cupcakes were Chocolate - yum yum! My cake was Cherry Chip - sooo good! My mommy even lit up my special Care Bear candles and my friends helped me blow them out! Everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to me too! I felt very special...
After singing, it was time to taste test - the best part! Remember girls, we are ladies and need to keep this clean. I was sure to eat like a little princess.

Look at me and my best friends enjoying my cake. I am so lucky to have Olivia and Claudia as my special buddies. I love them!
Now to the third best part, besides friends and cakes, of course! :) PRESENTS!

I had some special guest come visit me. I liked to play with them. Everytime they tried to sit down, I pulled them back up by their hands and said to come play. Here we are playing ball!
Last, but not least, look at what my grandpa got me.....

A BIKE! and I LOVE IT! With a little help, I am cruisin' all around our driveway!
In one more week, my Grandma and PawPaw from Texas will be here. I can't wait to see them too!
One last shot, look at me with me special coat! Not the cooolest thing at the end of August, but it was so soft and I looked so cute. Oh, and my mommy and daddy are pretty cute in this picture too! :)
Bye for now and thanks for sharing with me. Being two is going to be so much fun!

P.S. Daddy, I'll always be your little girl....
1 comment:
Wow Megan, I can't wait to be 2!!! I went to the cottage with mommy and all I talked about was happy bird day!!! Your cupcakes were awesome. I can't wait until my tea party. I hope we have cake at that:) Thanks for inviting me to your party. You are my best friend!!! I am pretty lucky to be friends with such a special and cool friend!!! See you Tuesday!!!
Love,
Claudia
Post a Comment