Yep, two is fun. I've had a great few days as an "official" two year old. I've been jumping on my trampoline a lot. Did I forget to mention I got a trampoline for my birthday?! It is SO much fun. I jump on it every day. I can't stop playing on it! I am learning to jump really high and one day I will jump higher than mommy! Here is a picture of my on my big trampoline.
Mommy won't stop taking pictures of me. Geesh, I can't even get her to jump with me. I finally said that enough is enough and told her we were all done with pictures.

Mommy says that I am a pretty cute two year old. What do you think?

Look at me giving my super cute face. Aren't I just adorable here!
At the end of the day, I am always good for one big smile. CHEESE!

No comments:
Post a Comment