Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Turning Two and Looking Cute!


Today was a super special day! I had my 2 year pictures taken. Of course, I couldn't go without my best friend Claudia, so we had some pictures taken together too. Kathi (who takes our pictures) made me laugh and giggle. She even put a ducky on her head. After she was done taking my picture, I tried to be just like her and put the ducky on my head too. She thought I was funny! My mommy says that being 2 can be hard, but I am having a great time and loved taking pictures! I got to hold a cute little bear, ride a rocking horse, go on a picnic with Claudia, sing "Ring Around the Rosy", and stand next to the number 2! Mommy and Jenn were very proud of me and Claudia. I know that everyone is anxious to see more of me, so I won't make you wait any longer. Tada! Here are my 2 year pictures! ENJOY! :)



Me and Claudia - Looking Cute!





and a best friend is always there at the end of a long day...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Megan,
Thank you for inviting me to your photo shoot today. I had so much fun. My mommy can't wait to get our pictures back. She was really proud of us. She keeps telling me how cute you and I are and how lucky we are to have each other for best friends!!!
Thanks for being my friend Meg!!!
Love,
Claudia