A blog about the mischievous Megan Rae born August 25, 2004. Curly haired, wide-eyed explorer and her busy world.
Friday, September 01, 2006
Doin' girly things...
Mommy has such neat things in her special drawer in the bathroom. I like to get into it when she isn't looking. I found some paints in her drawer...I think she calls it "make-up". I decided to give it a try and do a little painting myself.
Wow Megan, you look beautiful. I am going to have to check out my mommy's art supplies too. I love painting so I think it would be fun:) You'll have to give me some pointers on what to do or not to do. Love, Claudia
1 comment:
Wow Megan, you look beautiful. I am going to have to check out my mommy's art supplies too. I love painting so I think it would be fun:) You'll have to give me some pointers on what to do or not to do.
Love,
Claudia
Post a Comment